We feel immense pleasure in inviting you to Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior to have hands on experience in Four days 9th National Research Methodology Workshop being organized by Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior during 24th - 27th August 2017.
The workshop is designed for people seeking to develop their knowledge and ability to undertake rigorous and relevant research in management and organizational contexts and to enhance their performance as reflective practitioners. The program will guide and equip the participants to design and implement simple research projects on their own, and also enable them to carry out a clear brief and actionable research work. The subject areas include all functional areas of management. Research papers developed during the workshop will be published in ISBN number book by a renowned publisher.
1. Identify Research Problem, Select Research Design & Frame Research objectives.
2. Writing good review of literature.
3. Selection of statistical tools for inferential analysis.
4. Hands on practice using SPSS, E-views and AMOS for analysing data on statistical methods such as: Regression Analysis, ANOVA, and Exploratory Factor Analysis.
5. Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Structural Equation Modelling, Conjoint, Discriminant Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Multidimensional Scaling, Multidimensional Analysis, Logit &Probit, in addition to all the statistical tools applicable to Univariate and Multivariate research studies along with the case studies.
6. Parallel Sessions on MATLAB for data Analysis.
7. Writing Good research paper or PhD Thesis including references styles.
8. A publication to the credit of each participant.
9. Publication of research papers in ISBN number book by a renowned publisher.
HOW TO APPLY
Transfer Registration amount in the A/C no 0328002100028783 in Punjab National Bank, Mall Road, Morar, Gwalior, IFS Code PUNB 0032800 or DD drawn in the favour of "Prestige Institute of Management".
You are requested to circulate this information to the concerned departments and faculty members of your institute. Limited seats are available, interested candidates can confirm their participation in the workshop by writing a mail to email@example.com
Detailed Brochure and registration form is available at