Greetings from GRABS Educational Charitable Trust
We are happy to bring to your kind notice that an edited volume titled
"Work Life Balance of Married Women Employees" with ISBN is proposed
to be published in the month of January 2016 by GRABS Educational
This book is going to be a significant step on the part of
academicians as it acknowledges the prospective of ideas and
strategies for the designing and development of work life balance of
women employees in modern business scenario. With the purpose of
evaluating, exploring, and focusing on development of business
community in evoking managerial, financial, economical, social and/or
ideological viewpoints, we are creating an edited volume that explores
the new path way for modern business practices. We invite contributors
who are doing research/ academia on any discipline that related to
business that are participating in this volume. Papers dealing with
the analysis of either theoretical or practical-applications based on
strategies for modern business are welcome from academicians,
corporate executives, researchers and other interest groups in the
form of research papers, case discussions for Publication in the
book ""Work Life Balance of Married Women Employees" bearing ISBN. .
All papers will go through a rigorous refereeing process.
The sub-themes may include
1. Family-work conflict (FWC) and Work life balance(WLB);
2. Work-family conflict (WFC) and Work life balance(WLB);
3. Work-load and responsibility (WLR) and Work life balance(WLB)
4. Feelings about work (FAW) and Work life balance(WLB);
5. Family dependants (FD) and Work life balance(WLB);
6. Role Conflict(RLC) and Work life balance(WLB);
7. Role Clarity(RNC) and Work life balance(WLB);
8. Organizational Support(OS) and Work life balance(WLB);
9. Work Life Balance(WLB) and Employees Productivity(EP);
10. Job Satisfaction(JS) and Work Life Balance(WLB);
11. Life satisfaction (LS) and Work Life Balance (WLB).
12. Work Life Balance(WLB) and Labor Turnover/Attrition(LT/Attrition)
The author(s) can submit the soft copy of manuscript in MSWord format
after preparing the same as per our submission guidelines at:
Articles in MS word format must be sent to the email id email@example.com
Manuscript Submission Deadline: November 10, 2015
Decision on Acceptance: December 15, 2015
Publication fee: Rs. 500 per author to be paid on successful
acceptance of the paper.
Please circulate this mail among your colleagues and faculties.
In case of any query, please feel free to contact us.
With Best Regards