Avenues for Participation:
- Paper/Poster/Session Submission for the 15th Annual Global Development Conference to be held in Accra, Ghana in June 2014
- Japanese Award for Outstanding Research on Development (ORD) for original, policy-relevant research proposals
- Medals for Research on Development (Medals) for exceptional completed research papers
- The top-ranked Medals finalists to present their papers at the plenary sessions at the 15th Annual Global Development Conference (discussants and panelists will comprise well-established scholars/experts). ORD finalists to present at the parallel sessions in the Conference. Travel and stay will be funded by GDN
- AMC finalists to participate in a two-day training workshop before the Conference to enhance research communications skills
- Networking and peer-learning opportunities with renowned experts, eminent personalities and budding-researchers during the Conference
- Engage and learn from intense and informative discussion forums on burning issues of development
- Paper and Session Abstracts (including Medals): 31 January, 2014(Apply)
- Poster Abstracts: 1 March, 2014 (Apply)
- Research Proposals (for ORD): 6 March, 2014 (Apply)
Watch what past AMC winners have to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO1P4NlgLBs.
The Global Development Network is a public International Organization that supports researchers in developing and transition countries to generate and share high quality applied social science research to inform policymaking and advance social and economic development. The GDN's forthcoming conference will be organized in partnership with The African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF), African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) and University of Ghana.